can someone please translate email form itlay

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
lyncic

can someone please translate email form itlay

Post by lyncic »

Could some one please translate this for me
Non so se siamo parenti ma posso fare delle ricerche presso gli Uffici del Comune per sapere qualcosa di più: appena avrò notizie Le farò sapore. In ogni caso posso darLe le notizie e le informazioni che Lei ha bisogno. Può scrivermi quando vuole.

Cordiali saluti

Thankyou Lynette
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: can someone please translate email form itlay

Post by PeterTimber »

"I do not know if we are related but I can search it out at the Civil registry office in town and let you know if I find anything. You can write to me as you wish. Lynette"

This is a literal translation and Lynette seems very open to hearing from you and wishing to assist you. You made a friend. =Peter=
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: can someone please translate email form itlay

Post by elba »

lyncic wrote:Could some one please translate this for me
Non so se siamo parenti ma posso fare delle ricerche presso gli Uffici del Comune per sapere qualcosa di più: appena avrò notizie Le farò sapore. In ogni caso posso darLe le notizie e le informazioni che Lei ha bisogno. Può scrivermi quando vuole.

Cordiali saluti

Thankyou Lynette
The last bit:
...as soon as I know anything I'll let you kow. In any case I can give you the news and the information that you need. You can write to me when you like.
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"