Ti ho spedito un plico la settimana scorsa, ti e arrivato? fammi sapere, ho scoperto altre notizie sulla famiglia Piccioli, pot ti mandero. Tuo nonno Fortunato e nato nel 1878, due anni dopo mia nonna Anna.
rispondimi e fammi sapere, a risentirci, un saluto do Serravalle, Edmondo.
Could someone please translate this email for me.
Re: Could someone please translate this email for me.
Hope this is OKPiccioli wrote:Ti ho spedito un plico la settimana scorsa, ti e arrivato? fammi sapere, ho scoperto altre notizie sulla famiglia Piccioli, pot ti mandero. Tuo nonno Fortunato e nato nel 1878, due anni dopo mia nonna Anna.
rispondimi e fammi sapere, a risentirci, un saluto do Serravalle, Edmondo.
Translation:
I sent you an envelope (of papers?) last week, did they arrive yet? Let me know, I have found other news about the Piccioli family, I will send it to you.
Your grandfather Fortunato was born in 1878, two years after my grandmother Anna. Send me a peply and let me know, here's to hearing from you, best wishes from Serravalle,
Edmondo.
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: Could someone please translate this email for me.
Thanks so much for the translation. I appreciate the help that has been given to me. It has been so much fun getting in contact with my family. I could not have done it without the help of the kind people on this board.
Thanks again,
Anna Maria
Thanks again,
Anna Maria

