Pardo Miozza death record?

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
Essgee
Master
Master
Posts: 777
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Pardo Miozza death record?

Post by Essgee »

Livio....

Thanks so much for the translation. Much appreciated.

Luca....

I do think you are probably correct. There are many ages in the records I have seen that are off...some as many as 10 years. So this doesn't surprise me. However, I wonder if the error is in Pardo's record.

Here is the actual death record for Carlo as recorded in 1835. Not a great copy, but the age does seem to suggest 70.

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... igirn7.jpg

I also just found in my records, a copy of Giuseppe Maria Miozza's marriage, a son of Carlo, in 1815. Looks like Carlo's age is listed at 50...

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... riemh5.jpg

Again, I am beginning to think the error is in the age of Pardo.

Guess I will have to write for more info as all this occurred prior to the beginning of the civil records that began in 1809.

Thank you so much for your help. And thanks to everyone who offered information and advice. I can usually work through most of it, but sometimes I need the experts like you and Livio. (And of course from my favorite genealogy experts, Peter and suanj) You all are the best!

Much appreciated to all of you..........
User avatar
Lucap
Master
Master
Posts: 751
Joined: 16 Feb 2008, 16:27
Location: Terni - Italy

Re: Pardo Miozza death record?

Post by Lucap »

Essgee wrote:...Again, I am beginning to think the error is in the age of Pardo...
It could be, but without more info "everything" could be... :wink:

L.
User avatar
Essgee
Master
Master
Posts: 777
Joined: 12 Mar 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Re: Pardo Miozza death record?

Post by Essgee »

It could be, but without more info "everything" could be...


Amen!
Post Reply