Searching for Italian Family de Gasperi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
luigidegasperi

Searching for Italian Family de Gasperi

Post by luigidegasperi »

I am searching for Italian or Austrian relatives of my great grandfather Luigi de Gasperi who I believe emigrated from Italy (or Austria) to London around 1870 together with his brother Achille. There is a family link with Alcide de Gasperi but not sure exactly what this is.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Searching for Italian Family de Gasperi

Post by PeterTimber »

The best way to do this is for you to go to google.com and put inthe title Luigi De Gasperi genealogy Itay and then sift thru the documents relating to his personal life. You will come across article about his biography which will lead you cities and towns in Italy and Austria. if you wish to see if there are any relatives inthese cities or towns then go to www.numberway.com for world directory. =Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Postscript you might also wish to go to www.familysearch.org under ancestor search for furthergenealogy on the name. =Peter=
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

luigidegasperi wrote:I am searching for Italian or Austrian relatives of my great grandfather Luigi de Gasperi who I believe emigrated from Italy (or Austria) to London around 1870 together with his brother Achille. There is a family link with Alcide de Gasperi but not sure exactly what this is.
Alcide De Gasperi, was son of Amedeo De Gasperi, who was a guard (policeman) of Austrian Hungarian Empire; Amedeo was born in Sardagna (hamlet of Trento)
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

There is a listing for one Forgia De Gasperi in Trento since Sardagna is a frazione(suburb) of thast city/ Go to www.paginebianche.it and put in De Gasperi int he first line and Trento in the second line and click CERCA for her full name,address and telephone number. If you wish to write to her as a potential relative youcan go to www.mangeruca.com for a form letter in Italian language. =Peter=