Mailing address for Limatola, Benevento?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Svxcess

Mailing address for Limatola, Benevento?

Post by Svxcess »

:?: Does anyone know a mailing address for the town of Limatola in Benevento? I emailed the archive at the as-bn address and they told me to contact Limatola for information on one of my ancestors (Vincenza Capaccio). I have been emailing Limatola and haven't gotten a response so I wanted to try to mail them a letter.

Any info / help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Todd M Boyko
svxcess@gmail.com
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Mailing address for Limatola, Benevento?

Post by PeterTimber »

Go to www.nonsolocap.it and insert Limatola in the tiop line and click Cerca.cap and then when the Limatola name,postal code and Provincial letters along with the region comes up click LIMATOLA and the websitite for the town will comeup with the adress to send in your request for whatever request you are making, presumably documents of one type or another. The comune website is found on the right side and adminstrative offices are on the left.

In order to write inItalian should you not be familiar with the language go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html for form letters in Italian to send to the Uffico di Stato Civile, Postale 82030, Comune di Limatola, (BN) Campania forthe documents you wish.=Peter=
Svxcess

Re: Mailing address for Limatola, Benevento?

Post by Svxcess »

Thanks! That's exactly what I'm looking for.