Help translation Spanish to Italian

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Help translation Spanish to Italian

Post by Cinquini »

Hi

I'm applyed to get my italian citizenship through brazilian Italy Embassy.

Since I have a spanish grandmother (who was married with my grandfather) her birth certificate was issued by the city of Almeria on the region of Andaluzia in Spanish.

On the italian emabssy, people there told me that I must translate the paper right from spanish to italian (i though that I could translate from spanish to portuguese and them to italian) using services of a certified translator (tradutor juramentado in portuguese, dont know in english or italian).

Is it possible? This must be done in Spain? Is there a way of register this on italian embassy on Spain? Could someone clear this point to me?
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
Looking for surnames: CINQUINI, TOMMASI, BENELLI, MILANESI, FILLETI (or Feletti), NARDI, PELLEGRI, RINCON GALVEZ, LACHICA PEREZ
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help translation Spanish to Italian

Post by Cinquini »

OK, how stupid am I..

Since europe countries are signatiries of Apostille treaty, just asked for a 'multilingue' birth certificate at Almeria register office and voilà: No translation needed.
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
Looking for surnames: CINQUINI, TOMMASI, BENELLI, MILANESI, FILLETI (or Feletti), NARDI, PELLEGRI, RINCON GALVEZ, LACHICA PEREZ
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Valmir I believe this is the same as the Italian "PLURILINGUE" documents issued in Italy isn't it? =Peter=
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cinquini »

PeterTimber wrote:Dear Valmir I believe this is the same as the Italian "PLURILINGUE" documents issued in Italy isn't it? =Peter=
Yes, yes, yes, the correct is PLURILINGUE.. My mistake, sorry.
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

no se preocupe socio!! =Peter=