Where can I see a ship manifest?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
User avatar
JMFL
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 61
Joined: 02 Aug 2006, 00:00
Location: Florida

Re: Where can I see a ship manifest?

Post by JMFL »

Hi Terri,

Yes, I am your cousin. I just responded to your private message, although I spelt your name with a "Y" instead of the "I". I should have read this post first.

Glad to hear from you. Last time we spoke was probably when my family made the trip to CA. So has anything new happened with you since we last met in 1969? :wink:

If you send me a private list email with your email address in it I'll forward my email addresson to you.
Post Reply