I could translate this...if I could read it. I received a letter from a gentleman in Italy. and while I'm pretty sure I get the gist of the letter...(he and I are probably not related, and he's unable to help me)...I still would like to know what the letter actually says. my biggest issue is his handwritting. I just can't read it.
If I can Email a pdf copy to one of you fine folks in Italy...who would be better able to read it for me, I would sooooo appreciate it.
thanks!
p.s. sorry...I should have attached the file...here it is...
can't read handwritting.
- fredoniapeaches
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 11 Jul 2008, 16:30
- Location: Fredonia, NY
- uantiti
- Elite

- Posts: 405
- Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 16:52
- Location: Piedmont (Biella) & Veneto (Venice), Italy
Re: can't read handwritting.
Here it is:
"Piedimonte 20 12 2008
Caro Kathie Storey, ho ricevuto una lettera da te inviata chiedendomi un aiuto sulla tua famiglia. Vorrei tanto aiutarti però a malincuore ti devo dire che non appartengo a questa tua famiglia.
Mi dispiace molto.
In ricorrenza del Santo Natale ti faccio tanti auguri e spero che un giorno troverai una strada giusta per poter sapere qualcosa sulla tua famiglia.
Con tanto affetto anche se non ci conosciamo ti saluto
Caramente Erasmo Di Lorenzo"
Let me know if you want it translated.
Ada
"Piedimonte 20 12 2008
Caro Kathie Storey, ho ricevuto una lettera da te inviata chiedendomi un aiuto sulla tua famiglia. Vorrei tanto aiutarti però a malincuore ti devo dire che non appartengo a questa tua famiglia.
Mi dispiace molto.
In ricorrenza del Santo Natale ti faccio tanti auguri e spero che un giorno troverai una strada giusta per poter sapere qualcosa sulla tua famiglia.
Con tanto affetto anche se non ci conosciamo ti saluto
Caramente Erasmo Di Lorenzo"
Let me know if you want it translated.
Ada
- fredoniapeaches
- Rookie

- Posts: 90
- Joined: 11 Jul 2008, 16:30
- Location: Fredonia, NY
Re: can't read handwritting.
thank you so much for your help!! I was able to translate it ok...once I could read it. again. thank you so much!!
kathie.
kathie.