could anyone please translate

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jolynn
Elite
Elite

could anyone please translate

Post by jolynn »

comunque, se decide di venire a cervaro, l'aspetto con molto piacere presso il municipio. anche mia nonna aveva il cognome marandola. molto lieto di aver communicato con lei. thankyou, kind regards, john
uantiti
Elite
Elite

Re: could anyone please translate

Post by uantiti »

Anyway in case you decide to come to Cervaro, I'll meet you with much pleasure, by the City Hall. My grandmother surname was Mirandola too. I'm glad having got in touch with you.

Ada
jolynn
Elite
Elite

Post by jolynn »

hello ada, the gentleman in question is the mayor in cervaro, i would like to reply to him, could you or anyone please translate this into italian for me. "thankyou for your reply, i am coming to cervaro on the 21st of may and would be pleased to meet you. when i arrive i will call you and we can arrange a meeting. i am looking foreword to my visit and to meeting you, thankyou for the invitation, kind regards, john" any help appriciated, regards, john
uantiti
Elite
Elite

Post by uantiti »

jolynn wrote:hello ada, the gentleman in question is the mayor in cervaro, i would like to reply to him, could you or anyone please translate this into italian for me. "thankyou for your reply, i am coming to cervaro on the 21st of may and would be pleased to meet you. when i arrive i will call you and we can arrange a meeting. i am looking foreword to my visit and to meeting you, thankyou for the invitation, kind regards, john" any help appriciated, regards, john

La ringrazio per la Sua risposta. Verrò a Cervaro il 21 Maggio e sarò molto lieto di incontrarLa. Al mio arrivo Le darò un colpo di telefono così potremo fissare un appuntamento. Sono impaziente di fare questa visita e di conoscerlaLa. La ringrazio per l'invito e La saluto cordialmente. John

Ada
jolynn
Elite
Elite

Post by jolynn »

hello ada, thankyou for doing that for me, and for all your help, i appriciate it, take care, regards, john