I recently received a letter from someone who may be a relative of mine in San Fele, Italy. I need help translating it, please. I would greatly appreciate it! I am so excited to have received a response. Please let me know if you can help and I'll email a scan of it. (I'd rather not post it because of personal information, and I'm not sure I can transcribe it accurately.)
Thanks!!
Heather
looking for someone to translate a handwrittenItalian letter
Re: looking for someone to translate a handwrittenItalian le
Hello HNMontano,
You should be able to send your scan to me on a Private Message. If you can do that I'll do my best to translate it for you and send you the translation either via PM or by e-mail...
elba
You should be able to send your scan to me on a Private Message. If you can do that I'll do my best to translate it for you and send you the translation either via PM or by e-mail...
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
Re: looking for someone to translate a handwrittenItalian le
Hi elba,
Thank you!
I PM'ed the scans to you. If for some reason they did not go through, let me know.
Heather
Thank you!
I PM'ed the scans to you. If for some reason they did not go through, let me know.
Heather

