Any Info of DeFelice and Colone families in ROCCAVIVI, ????

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Reang10

Re: Any Info of DeFelice and Colone families in ROCCAVIVI,

Post by Reang10 »

guiseppe defelice father was francesco defelice his was mother lucia peruzzi...when francesco died lucia defelice married lorenzo colone I just learned this from my dad ..thank you for everything
vj
Master
Master

Post by vj »

mother lucia peruzzi

Roberta,
that helps with Giuseppe's possible 1910 manifest.
I'm so glad we could find some records for you :D .
Please let us know if you need anything else!
And thank you for the update, we appreciate it.
Valarie
starmaker

Post by starmaker »

Can you tell me where roccavivi is located in Italy as my grandfather is from there, Benedetto DiBattista, is from there and I have been unable to locate it.

Thanks!

JoAnn
Sabatini

Post by Sabatini »

My parents also came from Roccavivi, Italy. My father was a Colone and my mother was a Sabatini. His sister Angelina married Peter Lancha or Lanci not sure of the spelling and they lived in Altoona, PA. They also are deceased.
You have a cousin in Lavonia, MI her name is Lucia D'Orazio and also some relatives in Winsor, Canada.
Your aunt Mary's godmother was Lisa Romiti Colone who lived here in Oneonta, NY. She has since passed away.
Her daughter Armida Romiti Colone met your grandmother Cesida and your Aunt Mary in Berwick, PA

If you would like to contact me please reply to this message.
Mary Colone Hathaway
Silveri

Post by Silveri »

My grandmother was from Roccavivi. Her birth name was Matilda Silveri. Her first husband was Raffaele Dellegrotti (or Dellegrotto). Her second husband was Gabriel Pennese (from Abruzzi). She had a sister named Teresa Silveri. She married a man by the name of Giuseppe Defelice. He was born approximately 1880 and Teresa was born approximately 1888. When they came to the US, they lived in Berwick, PA (Columbia County). They had 5 children who are all deceased. My dad, who was their first cousin, recently passed away. He was the last survivor of the Silveri descendants. I was reading the posts referring to a Giuseppe Defelice from Roccavivi and wondered if they were related. Are there any Silveri family descendants remaining in Roccavivi?
Rosefrance

Post by Rosefrance »

Hi everyone,
I was looking for my relatives in USA and I found this forum.
My last name is Ronca, I am from France. My mom is Anna-Maria Romiti and both my parents are from Roccavivi. My mon's uncle was in Oneonta (I think), Domenico Romiti. My mom's grandmother was named Rosa Silveri. I think we have some family in common. I heard of Armida, if I'm not wrong, I saw her 4 years ago in Roccavivi. If you are looking for some help, I can try to provide you some information. All my family is in Roccavivi and I go there every year. Do not hesitate to contact me and give me some information about you!