ho ricevuto oggi il tuo bel libro, i lavori che has fatto Lance sono veramente belli, eccezionali, e proprio un artista, mi gustero il libro svogliandolo con calms.
Oggi in Italia e una giornata triste e di lutto nazionale, stamattina ci sono stati i funerali delle vittime del terremoto, quasi 300 persone sono morte. E'stato un vero disastro, ho sentito alla TV che anche Obama e l'America aiuteranno l'Italia nella ricostruzione.
leri ho visto su Google Charleston e la tua via, e immensa, e una citta molto grande.
ti faccio tanti auguri di buona Pasqua, un abbraccio.
Please help with translation.
Re: Please help with translation.
Here's my attempt:
Today I received your beautiful book, the work that Lance has done is truly beautiful, exceptional and a true art work, I will enjoy the book, as it unfolds with "calm"?
Today in Italy is a sad day of national mourning, this morning there were funerals of the victims of the earthquake, almost 300 people are dead. It has been a true disaster, I heard on the TV the even Obama and America will help Italy in the reconstruction.
Yesterday I saw Charleston on Google and your street, it is immense, it is a very big city.
I send you many wishes for a Happy Easter, an embrace
qnana
Today I received your beautiful book, the work that Lance has done is truly beautiful, exceptional and a true art work, I will enjoy the book, as it unfolds with "calm"?
Today in Italy is a sad day of national mourning, this morning there were funerals of the victims of the earthquake, almost 300 people are dead. It has been a true disaster, I heard on the TV the even Obama and America will help Italy in the reconstruction.
Yesterday I saw Charleston on Google and your street, it is immense, it is a very big city.
I send you many wishes for a Happy Easter, an embrace
qnana
Re: Please help with translation.
Thank you so much for the translation! I appreciate all the help everyone on this site has given to me.
Anna Maria
Anna Maria
Lady Leader
