Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters

Post by Cinquini »

Hi all

I've sent two letters to the city of Colle Umberto. I know that my ggmother wasnt registered at the Ufficio Anagrafe. I've got and email from the ufficio anagrafe saying that nothing was found in the my ggmother's birth year.

But there is an requirement from the Italian Consulate at Sao Paulo, saying that, in this case, the comune must issue a letter stating that the ancestor wasn't registered at that time at that comune. This turns the church certificate valid for substitute the civil register certificate.

Anyone who lives in the area of Colle Umberto (Veneto) or knows someone that works there could tell me if they took too much time to reply, etc?

Thanks in advance and excuse me my poor English.
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
Looking for surnames: CINQUINI, TOMMASI, BENELLI, MILANESI, FILLETI (or Feletti), NARDI, PELLEGRI, RINCON GALVEZ, LACHICA PEREZ
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters

Post by Italysearcher »

Write again to the Mayor, stating what you said above. You need to say that it is for citizenship purposes. If that doesn't work email me privately and I will phone them when I get back to Italy in June.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Cinquini
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Comune di Colle Umberto doesn't reply my letters

Post by Cinquini »

Italysearcher wrote:Write again to the Mayor, stating what you said above. You need to say that it is for citizenship purposes. If that doesn't work email me privately and I will phone them when I get back to Italy in June.
Thanks Italysearcher. I'll write again, this time to the mayor. I'll keep in tough with you.

Thanks a lot.

Valmir
Valmir Cinquini
-----------------
Looking for surnames: CINQUINI, TOMMASI, BENELLI, MILANESI, FILLETI (or Feletti), NARDI, PELLEGRI, RINCON GALVEZ, LACHICA PEREZ