Birth Record from Terrasini
Birth Record from Terrasini
I have attached the civil birth record #326 for Vito Cavataio on 20 Dec 1889. Parents listed as Vittorio / Concetta DiMaggio). Can you help me with the rest of the document? Does it include an address? Does it include ages of parents?
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
A larger image would be better...
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
I tried sending it larger but the website limits the size of an attachment. Do you know the settings that will be accepted? If so, I can resize the attachment and resend.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
You can upload the picture to imageshack or Postimage and then provide the link.
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
Attached is the link to the document. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1IiaCr
http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq1IiaCr
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
Vittorio was 40 (quaranta), his wife's age is not written. The address is Via Delisi (?).
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
Thanks for your help. I don't know how you can read the small Italian writing.
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
Livio - Where on the document is the address? I checked the Terrasini map and do not see a Via Delisi. I realize that you were not sure of the spelling. Could it be anything else? Thanks again. We are going to Terrasini next month and would VERY MUCH like to find the house where my husband's father lived.
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
I have underlined it on the image: http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/6339/terrasini.jpgxz5bz9 wrote:Livio - Where on the document is the address? ...
Re: Birth Record from Terrasini
Thanks again for you help.
