Hello all,
I am trying to write to Piazza Armerina, however I can not yet write in Italian. Would someone be as so kind to translate this for me please. I will be very greatful.
Dear Sir or Madam.
I would like to inquire with you about information that pertains to my family from Piazza Armerina.
My Grandfather lorenzo ROMANO ( ROMANO lorenzo) was born 2 February 1889.
His parents were: salvatore fillipo ROMANO, born about 1861. and maria fillipa RISTAGNO.
I would like to get the following documents if I could please.
Birth record of lorenzo ROMANO ( ROMANO lorenzo) b 2 february 1889
Marriage record of salvatore fillipo ROMANO and maria fillipa RISTAGNO
Birth Records of salvatore fillipo ROMANO b 1860 -1865 and maria fillipa RISTAGNO and death records if available.
Please advise me of the cost for this and I will glady send the amount as soon as you advise. Thank you very much for your time and effort. It is greatley appreciated by my family
Respectfully
Michael Lorenzo ROMANO
Please help translating American to Italian.
- Romano1970
- Master

- Posts: 502
- Joined: 30 Apr 2008, 00:54
- Location: Colorado
Please help translating American to Italian.
Michael Romano
Chi va piano va sano e va lontano
Those who go slowly, go safely and go far
Looking for family history in Piazza Armerina, Aidone, and Musomelli Sicily.
Names researching: Romano, Nigrelli, Ristagno, Piazza Maida Triolo.
Chi va piano va sano e va lontano
Those who go slowly, go safely and go far
Looking for family history in Piazza Armerina, Aidone, and Musomelli Sicily.
Names researching: Romano, Nigrelli, Ristagno, Piazza Maida Triolo.
Re: Please help translating American to Italian.
Gentile Signore/a
desidererei ricevere da Lei informazioni riguardanti la mia famiglia, originaria di Piazza Armerina.
Mio nonno, Lorenzo Romano, nacque il 2 Febbraio 1889 e i suoi genitori erano Salvatore Filippo Romano (nato circa nel 1861) e Maria Filippa Ristagno.
Vorrei avere, se possibile, i seguenti documenti:
Atto di nascita di Lorenzo Romano (2 Febbraio 1889).
Atto di matrimonio di Salvatore Filippo Romano e Maria Filippa Ristagno.
Atto di nascita di Salvatore Filippo Romano (1861 - 1865)
Atto di nascita di Maria Filippa Ristagno (1861 - .... ).
Loro atti di morte se disponibili.
La prego di informarmi relativamente ai costi per la produzione dei suindicati documenti e provvederò a spedire il denaro necessario prima possibile.
Grazie infinite per il tempo che vorrà dedicarmi.
Rispettosamente
Michael Lorenzo ROMANO
Ciao
L.
desidererei ricevere da Lei informazioni riguardanti la mia famiglia, originaria di Piazza Armerina.
Mio nonno, Lorenzo Romano, nacque il 2 Febbraio 1889 e i suoi genitori erano Salvatore Filippo Romano (nato circa nel 1861) e Maria Filippa Ristagno.
Vorrei avere, se possibile, i seguenti documenti:
Atto di nascita di Lorenzo Romano (2 Febbraio 1889).
Atto di matrimonio di Salvatore Filippo Romano e Maria Filippa Ristagno.
Atto di nascita di Salvatore Filippo Romano (1861 - 1865)
Atto di nascita di Maria Filippa Ristagno (1861 - .... ).
Loro atti di morte se disponibili.
La prego di informarmi relativamente ai costi per la produzione dei suindicati documenti e provvederò a spedire il denaro necessario prima possibile.
Grazie infinite per il tempo che vorrà dedicarmi.
Rispettosamente
Michael Lorenzo ROMANO
Ciao
L.
- Romano1970
- Master

- Posts: 502
- Joined: 30 Apr 2008, 00:54
- Location: Colorado
Re: Please help translating American to Italian.
Thank you very very much for the help in translating this Lucap!!!!
Michael Romano
Chi va piano va sano e va lontano
Those who go slowly, go safely and go far
Looking for family history in Piazza Armerina, Aidone, and Musomelli Sicily.
Names researching: Romano, Nigrelli, Ristagno, Piazza Maida Triolo.
Chi va piano va sano e va lontano
Those who go slowly, go safely and go far
Looking for family history in Piazza Armerina, Aidone, and Musomelli Sicily.
Names researching: Romano, Nigrelli, Ristagno, Piazza Maida Triolo.
Re: Please help translating American to Italian.
This website translates for you:
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
HelenT
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
HelenT
Romano1970 wrote:Hello all,
I am trying to write to Piazza Armerina, however I can not yet write in Italian. Would someone be as so kind to translate this for me please. I will be very greatful.
Dear Sir or Madam.
I would like to inquire with you about information that pertains to my family from Piazza Armerina.
My Grandfather lorenzo ROMANO ( ROMANO lorenzo) was born 2 February 1889.
His parents were: salvatore fillipo ROMANO, born about 1861. and maria fillipa RISTAGNO.
I would like to get the following documents if I could please.
Birth record of lorenzo ROMANO ( ROMANO lorenzo) b 2 february 1889
Marriage record of salvatore fillipo ROMANO and maria fillipa RISTAGNO
Birth Records of salvatore fillipo ROMANO b 1860 -1865 and maria fillipa RISTAGNO and death records if available.
Please advise me of the cost for this and I will glady send the amount as soon as you advise. Thank you very much for your time and effort. It is greatley appreciated by my family
Respectfully
Michael Lorenzo ROMANO
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Please help translating American to Italian.
I strongly recommend to avoid on line translators. Their translation is often very difficult to understand.
In the case of this post, the translation from Babelfish is:
Caro signore o signora.
Vorrei domandare con voi circa informazioni che appartengono la mia famiglia dalla piazza Armerina.
Il mio ROMANO di prima generazione di Lorenzo (ROMANO Lorenzo) era il 2 febbraio 1889 nato.
I suoi genitori erano: ROMANO di fillipo di Salvatore, sopportato circa 1861. e fillipa RISTAGNO della maria.
Vorrei ottenere i seguenti documenti se potessi soddisfare.
Annotazione di nascita del ROMANO di Lorenzo (ROMANO Lorenzo) b il 2 febbraio 1889
Annotazione di unione del ROMANO di fillipo di Salvatore e del fillipa RISTAGNO della maria
Annotazioni di nascita del ROMANO b 1860 -1865 di fillipo di Salvatore e fillipa RISTAGNO della maria ed annotazioni di morte se disponibile.
Raccomandilo prego che del costo per questo ed io glady trasmetterà l'importo non appena raccomandate.
Grazie molto per il vostri tempo e sforzo. È greatley apprezzato dalla mia famiglia
Rispettoso
ROMANO del Michael Lorenzo
Believe me, you need an IQ above average to understand it.
If you translate it back in English, this is the result (from Babelfish)
Beloved gentleman or mrs.
I would want to ask with you approximately information that belong my family from the Armerina public square.
My ROMAN first generation of Lorenzo (ROMAN Lorenzo) was 2 been born February 1889.
Its parents were: ROMAN of fillipo of Salvatore, which supported approximately 1861. and fillipa STAGNATION of Maria.
I would want to obtain following documents if you could satisfy.
Annotation of birth of the ROMAN of Lorenzo (ROMAN Lorenzo) b 2 February 1889
Annotation of union of the Annotation ROMAN fillipo of Salvatore and of fillipa the STAGNATION of Maria of birth of the ROMAN b 1860 -1865 of fillipo of Salvatore and fillipa STAGNATION of Maria and died annotations of if available.
It recommends it I pray that of the cost for this and I glady will transmit l' amount not hardly registered letters.
Thanks a lot for your time and effort. Greatley it is appreciated from my ROMAN
Rispettoso family of Michael Lorenzo
Re: Please help translating American to Italian.
We have the GREATEST translators right here at ItalianGenealogy....
Online translators make a complete mess of letters!!! For one or two words, they are ok....
Lee
Online translators make a complete mess of letters!!! For one or two words, they are ok....
Lee
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

