Please help with translation!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie

Please help with translation!

Post by Piccioli »

Click here to display images in this message or edit your settings for all messages.
External Images and objects in this message have been blocked. What's this?

Ciao Anna Maria, ho ricevuto la tua e-mail , in questi giorni sono molto impegnato il 7 giugno in Apecchio ci sono le elezioni per il rinnovo del consiglio comunale, e mi sono candidato anche io per la carica di Vice -Sindaco. Ti farò sapere poi come sarà il risultato. Anna Rosa è nata a Serravalle nel 1904, per ora non ho altre notizie, Fortunato in quel tempo faceva il mestiere di "fornaio, panettiere"

A sentirci presto,un abbraccio Edmondo
Sirena
Elite
Elite

Re: Please help with translation!

Post by Sirena »

Hi AnnaMaria,
I received you email, during these days I have been very busy. the 7th of June in Apecchio there are the elections for the renewal of the town council and I am also a candidate for the appointment as vice-mayor. I will let you know then what the results will be. anna Rosa was born in Serravalle in 1904 but for now there is no other news. Fortunato in that time had the trade of baker (bread).

Hope to hear from you soon, hugs, Edmondo
Piccioli
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Please help with translation!

Post by Piccioli »

Thanks Sirena! I appreciate everything that you and everyone on this board have done to help me stay in touch with my new found family in Italy.