Reference works

As a nation state, Italy has emerged only in 1871. Until then the country was politically divided into a large number of independant cities, provinces and islands. The currently available evidences point out to a dominant Etruscan, Greek and Roman cultural influence on today's Italians.
estebant

Reference works

Post by estebant »

Hi.

Does anyone have access to the most celebrated authors of reference works in Italian Genealogy, Heraldry, Nobiliary & Biography like Crollalanza, Litta, Chiusole, Beatiano, Dolcetti, Candida Gonzaga, Ammirato, Battilana, Cartolari, Rendina, Schroeder, et altri?

Thanks!
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Reference works

Post by ptimber »

They are all listed in www.google.com and you can put their names in the title one at a time and place alongside each name what you want to know. Peter
estebant

Post by estebant »

Peter:

I know you may find them in Google. So what?

Do you have access to any of them? Yes or no?
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

Since you clarify what you want I assume you mean these authors weorks on the internet so that you can review their works. The answer is that there are none of these authors works that I kjnow of that can be accessed thru the computer. You can also request the books from your library if they provide that service. When I directed you to the www.google.com website it was meant for you to research these names since they all appear to be involved in heraldry and this is what you rquested. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Post by ptimber »

The thought occurs to me that perhaps you are interested in websites involving the subject matter of heraldry and gednealogy from which the works of these men would appear but only the information they may have provided to others such as www.sgmprogetti.it/araldica/index.html. Please let me know if you have any specific requests in mind. Peter