Ci sono ancora dei Bonacci a Giosa Ionica?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Jejè

Ci sono ancora dei Bonacci a Giosa Ionica?

Post by Jejè »

Ciao!

Sono un'Americana che sta cercando qualche informazione sui Bonacci da Reggio Calabria! Ci sono ancora?

Vi ringrazio!

Buon'estate a tutti!

Jejè
ptimber
Master
Master

Re: Ci sono ancora dei Bonacci a Giosa Ionica?

Post by ptimber »

There are currently no Bonacci residing in Gioiosa Ionica and there are noen in the province of Reggio Calabria. There are 3 in the province of Crotone, 44 in the province of Cosenza and 170 in the province of Catanzaro. If you wish to trace your family from that town then you can either write to the Uffico Di Stato Civile, Comune di Gioiosa Ionica, Postale 89042, Provincia Reggio calabria and request brith,marriage or death records or you can goi to the nearest family history library of the Mormon church nearest your home and rent out the micorofilm of the civil records for Gioiosa Ionica which shoulkd date back to 1809. Peter
Jejè

Post by Jejè »

Thank you, Peter!

Your helpfulness is very much appreciated!

Jejè
chez4211

Post by chez4211 »

My father Mario Bonacci was from San Mango D'Aquino, Reggio Calabria, Italy. I know names of other members of his family if you have any questions please email me back.

Mary Sanchez Bonacci