This is a church record for the marriage between Liborio Scotto and Mariangela Buonomano. I can read most of it but am having trouble with the names of the parents and what comes after each. Do they list Grandparents? It looks like there is the name Giovanni after Francesco, the father of Liborio, Crescenzo after Mariangela. Would really appreciate some help with that whole section of the record..
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2763/m09 ... nomano.jpg
Thank you
Help with Marriage Record
-
JohnArmellino
- Master

- Posts: 697
- Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
- Location: West New York (NJ)
- Contact:
Re: Help with Marriage Record
Liborio was the son of Francesco and Carmosina Parascandola. Francesco was the son of the late Giovanni (hence Giovanni was Liborio's grandfather). Carmosina's father is also named, but I don't recognize the actual name. It appears to be Paiese? That can't be right, can it? Mariangela Buonomano was the widow of Crescenzo Schiano (spelling?), the son of Cola.
John Armellino
Re: Help with Marriage Record
Thank you. That helps. I think the name is Priese and I found it on another document.
Cola has me stumped, however.
Bob
Cola has me stumped, however.
Bob
-
JohnArmellino
- Master

- Posts: 697
- Joined: 09 Jun 2003, 00:00
- Location: West New York (NJ)
- Contact:
Re: Help with Marriage Record
Generally, Cola is a diminutive for Nicola. However, I have seen it as given name.
John Armellino
