HELP Translating please! Italian to English

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
arist
Rookie
Rookie

HELP Translating please! Italian to English

Post by arist »

I faxed a request to the commune of my family looking for several documents..for the purpose of obtaining dual citizenship..They sent me this email this morning.. If someone would be so kind to translate.. I'd be grateful.

In riferimento alla lettera invita via fax in data 02.07.2009 qui protocollata in data 07.07.2009 al numero 7187 s'inviano via Posta Ordinaria i seguenti estratti ;------Estratto di nascita di ZACCARDO Domenico-Estratto di morte di ZACCARDO Domenico-Estratto di matrimonio di ZACCARDO Domenico 2° moglie,per quanto riguarda il primo matrimonio agli atti di questo Ufficio non risulta niente di Ufficiale,Non è possibile avere il certificato di Stato di Famiglia in quanto all'epoca non esistevano i Fogli di Famiglia e da ricerche effettuate non vi è in Anagrafe foglio di Famiglia di ZACCARDO Domenico.Per quanto riguarda la seconda moglie s'inviano i seguenti certificati-Estratto di nascita e morte di LOMONACO Filomena -s'inviano,altresi' estratto di nascita e morte della prima moglie DI GREGORIO Maria Teresa.Per quanto riguarda i due figli ZACCARDO Antonio e Rosa che hanno vissuto a Muro Lucano l'infanzia in questo Comune sempre da ricerche effettuate non risulta traccia,per quanto riguarda altro familiare del trisavolo bis bisnonno s'invia l'estratto di nascita di ZACCARDO Arcangelo mi riservo di fare ulteriore ricerche per trovare l'anno di morte.Tutta la documentazione e' in orifinale con i timbri ufficali del Comune di Muro Lucano,per questi estratti non ci sono spese da sostenere,per quanto riguarda la sede Comunale e' aperta al pubblico tutti i giorni dell'anno meno i giorni festivi .Non Appena riceva i documenti inviati faccia un accenno attraverso la posta elettronica anche per ulteriore richieste integrative con notizie piu' dettagliate in modo da fare ulteriore ricerca.Si Porgono distinti saluti

Muro Lucano,07.07.2009
CowryShells
Veteran
Veteran

Re: HELP Translating please! Italian to English

Post by CowryShells »

That's a lot of words! I put it in an instant translation site. Can you make sense of this?

In reference to calls by fax letter dated 02.07.2009 received here on 07.07.2009 at 7187 calling via regular mail the following extracts ;------ Extract birth of Domenico Zaccardo-extract death Zaccardo domenico-Extract marriage Zaccardo Domenico 2nd wife, concerning the first marriage to the acts of this Office is not no officer, I can not get a certificate of family status because there were not at the Sheets Family and research carried out there is Anagrafe sheet Zaccardo Family Domenico.Per far as the second wife calling the following extract-certified birth and death of Filomena Lomonaco-s' send altresi 'extract of birth and death of DI GREGORIO first wife Mary Teresa.Per regarding Zaccardo two sons Antonio and Rosa who lived in Muro Lucano childhood in this municipality ever Studies have shown no trace, with respect to other family members of a great-great-great-grandfather calling l 'extract from the birth of Arcangelo Zaccardo I intend to do further research to find the year of the documentation and morte.Tutta' in orifinale with the official stamps of the municipality of Muro Lucano, in these extracts, there are costs to be incurred, as Concerning the municipal headquarters and 'open to the public every day of less public holidays. Just do not receive the documents sent to make a mention by e-mail requests for further integration with the most news' detailed to do further research. I offer you greetings distinct
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: HELP Translating please! Italian to English

Post by elba »

Electronic translations are not always the best solution. They can give the gist of what was intended only.

This may be a little more useful to you:

Translation:
In reference to your fax dated 02.07.2009 recorded here on 07.07.2009. with the number 7187 we are sending you via ordinary post the following extracts;-----

Birth Extract of ZACCARDO Domenico
Death Extract of ZACCARDO Domenico
Marriage Extract of ZACCARDO Domenico 2nd wife, with reference to the first marriage in the acts of this comune we found no official record, It is not possible to have the Family Status Certificate because at that time Family Pages did not exist and following our search in the Records office there is no Family document of ZACCARDO Domenico. As far as the second wife is concerned we are sending you the following certificates -
Birth and Death Extracts of LOMONACO Filomena - we are also sending, in addition the Birth and Death Extract of the first wife DI GREGORIO Maria Teresa. As far as the two children go ZACCARDO Antonio and Rosa who lived their childhood in Muro Lucano in this Comune again following searches carried out there is no trace, as far as the other family members of your great-great-grandfather and great-grandfather we are sending the Birth Extract of ZACCARDO Arcangelo I intend to do a further search to find the year of death.
All the documentation is original (originale not orifinale) with the official stamps of the Comune of Muro Lucano, for the extracts there are no charges to bear, as regards to the Comune office it is open to the public every working day in the year with the exception of public holidays. As soon as you receive the documents sent please notify us via an e-mail also for any subsequent requests with more detailed news so we can carry out further searches.
I offer my best regards

Hope this helps
elba
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"