Hello all,
First Post.
I'm new... And very excited to start this journey. I've taken this to the next level and have started getting Italian tapes from LDS. I've quickly searched the web and this website but couldn't find what I am looking for.
I don't speak Italian (yet). I was hoping that their would be some kind of form template for Atti di Morte, Atti di Matrimonio, etc...
I was hoping that their would be a Mad Lib type of form/template for these certificates.
If it helps, I'm looking for forms around 1880-1920. Right now I'm going through Corinaldo Italy.
Any links to what I'm looking for would be great.
I have just ordered the Italian Genealogical Records book, I hope that will help me going forward.
Many Thanks,
Mike
Translation Templates
- donnawright
- Elite

- Posts: 252
- Joined: 11 Jan 2009, 21:00
Re: Translation Templates
Is this what you are talking about? Check almost all the way down on the left for "translations"
Donna
http://angelcommunications.spaces.live. ... =628711405
Donna
http://angelcommunications.spaces.live. ... =628711405
Looking for Biagianti, Modesti & Vincenti in Tuscany and Tomaino, Curcio, Mazza, & Rizzo in Calabria
Re: Translation Templates
From a first look, that is a very good start.. Thanks for the link...
Re: Translation Templates
Anyone have something similar for Atti di Morte?
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Translation Templates
There is a companion book to accompany BMD microfilm (tapes?) from the Mormon church family history library titled Discovering Your Italian Ancestors by Lynn Nelson which will be most helpful. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Translation Templates
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: Translation Templates
Thank you everyone... I'll take a deeper look into this...

