Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I am applying for an italian passport, i reside in australia.
DO i need to get all my australian documents into italian and all my italian documents into english.
Does anyone know of anyone that isnt to expensive. I am still not 100% sure if i qualify.
Thanks
Alicia
Known surnames- Mollica, Alba, Cannella, Secchitano
I would like to research my family history and find out as much as I can =)
leash wrote:I am applying for an italian passport, i reside in australia.
DO i need to get all my australian documents into italian and all my italian documents into english.
Does anyone know of anyone that isnt to expensive. I am still not 100% sure if i qualify.
Thanks
Alicia
Hi 'leash',
Yes you will need translations of both the Australian and Italian documents. I can offer this service and have sent you a Private Message...
elba
In its most general sense, the term genealogy refers to the study of family history, while encompassing such related fields as ethnology, onomatology and --in rather few cases-- heraldry. It is important to bear in mind that genealogy forms part of the framework of general history. The best genealog...