Pallozzi family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
marilyn65
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 20:26

Pallozzi family

Post by marilyn65 »

I haven't been here for a while and am hoping that I can get some new information on my family. My grandparents came from Sulmona Italy, and landed at Boston instead of coming through Ellis Island. My grandfather's name was Alfredo, my grandmother's name was Francesca. Trying to find great grandparents names or any other information.

Thanks,
Marilyn
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Pallozzi family

Post by pink67 »

Hi Marylin,

from your previous posts:

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... art=0.html

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Foru ... =8774.html

wasn't correct Raffaele Pallozzi (father of Alfredo) and Nicola (grandfather of Alfredo)?

Laura
User avatar
marilyn65
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: 13 Feb 2008, 20:26

Re: Pallozzi family

Post by marilyn65 »

Yes that's right. Had misplaced the info. and also lost some information when I had to change computers.

thanks,
Marilyn
Post Reply