Please translate

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
reneek232000

Please translate

Post by reneek232000 »

Can someone tell me what this says. I am trying to get my GGF death cert and the document I got in return says this and is high lighted in yellow.

La richiesta deve essere inoltrata dall'interessato allegando fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento controfirmata.

Se il richiedente è persona diversa dall'interessato allegare delega firmata e la fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento del delgato ( oltre a quello del richiedente).
elba
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Please translate

Post by elba »

reneek232000 wrote:Can someone tell me what this says. I am trying to get my GGF death cert and the document I got in return says this and is high lighted in yellow.

La richiesta deve essere inoltrata dall'interessato allegando fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento controfirmata.

Se il richiedente è persona diversa dall'interessato allegare delega firmata e la fotocopia del documento di riconoscimento del delgato ( oltre a quello del richiedente).

Hope this is OK.
elba

Translation:
The request should be sent by the interested party attaching a signed photocopy of an identity document.

If the applicant is a different person from the interested party a signed written consent should be attached, together with a signed photocopy of an identity document of the applicant (in addition to that of the interested party)
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
reneek232000

Post by reneek232000 »

thanks for translating. So what do I need to do. Send in a signed copy of my id? My GGF has been dead since 1956???? This doesn't make sense to me . Maybe I should read it in the morning I was just at a greek party and I am a bit tipsy :wink:
Lucap
Master
Master

Post by Lucap »

You are an interested party so you need only to write a correct request and attach a copy of your id.
If you don't want further problems you can write that you need that document for a "causa di successione" :wink:

Luca
reneek232000

Post by reneek232000 »

Thank you so much for your help :!: