Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I could really use some help going over my translations...they are for sure not perfect as I don't speak Italian (it's been many a year since I have tried) and I need these checked to make sure they match their English counterpart.
Could someone have a look? I have uploaded the two files (which are Word files) to here:
And, the English original is on the first page, and the Italian translation is on the second page. Could someone help me? VERY MUCH!! SUPER PLEASE SO MUCH WITH CHERRIES!
Hi J,
I had a quick look and saw one or two small errors, but I did not have time to control both documents even though the second was short.
I could do them but you don't say if you are in a rush, and I am rather busy at the moment.
If someone else comes along and can do them now - fine. If not just send me a Private Message. But I think you will agree, there is no point in 'two' people using prescious time doing the checking and correcting only to find that the same work has been done by someone else.
I actually need these translated for my appointment on the 13th of August. So, I have like 8 days. If you are available to proof it and certainly would be willing to do it, I would greatly appreciate it. What would be the best for you? If not...is there anyone out there who wouldn't mind?
I can do them this weekend for you if that is OK. I should be able to get it back to you by Sunday evening...
If anyone else can help 'J' before then - can you please post here and say you will do it for him and thus save the job being done twice.
Sorry 'J', I'm not trying to be difficult - I have to fit this in between other commitments and would be really pleased if someone else can do it before then for you, but a bit upset if they did it and didn't say they were going to. I do hope you understand.
Very few works have been published in English on the topics of Italian heraldry, nobility and onomatology as these relate to genealogy. Yet all three fields depend upon genealogical research. This concise presentation is not intended as a historical treatise, but rather as a simple guide for those i...