How to find info for Entesano that recently died in France?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Entesano

How to find info for Entesano that recently died in France?

Post by Entesano »

Below is the translated funeral notice that I found via google. 105 is a pretty good effort!

Notice of funeral and thanks
Published on 20 April 2009

Bessèges

Mr. and Mrs. André BAISSAC;
Mr. Nicolas ENTESANO;
Mr. and Mrs. Denis GRASSET
and their son Simon;
parents, friends and allies
have sadness to announce the death of

Madam
Erminia ENTESANO

born ROMANUTTI
occurred at the age of 105 years

The religious funeral will be held on Tuesday 21 April 2009, at 14 h 30, in the church of Bessèges.
The family thanks in advance all those who took part in his sentence.

There are too many Grassets and Baissacs to try them all. I cant find an address through the French white pages for Nicolas Entesano either. Is there an online service of Births, Deaths and Marriages in France? I am in Australia so a bit to far to pop in to the office.
Her age lines up well with one of my grandfather's brothers who apparently immigrated to France.
Entesano

Re: How to find info for Entesano that recently died in Fran

Post by Entesano »

Ok, so I still cant track down Nicolas Entesano. I did find out there is an Entesano in ST MARTIN DE VALGALGUES , LANGUEDOC-ROUSSILLON , FRANCE by a 'World Names Profiler' website but that was all the information I could get out of it. Other than www.pagesjaunes.fr is there another way I could track him down?