Salata Garanzio
Salata Garanzio
Hi. I need help. I'm italian, and i'm looking for information about the surname Garanzio. I found this name : Salata Garanzio in ancestry.com as name of a woman that went in usa. Somebody can help me? thank you a lot
Re: Salata Garanzio
Hi,
Ellis Island has this passenger listed as Sabata Granuzio.
Here is the manifest.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
p2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
Ellis Island has this passenger listed as Sabata Granuzio.
Here is the manifest.
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
p2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004
Re: Salata Garanzio
thank you very mch Misbris. I think that is possible that is the name in ancestor.com. I made a research on google, for the surname "garanzio"and i found one in ancestor. Again, thank you a lot
ciao Valeria
ciao Valeria
Re: Salata Garanzio
I have not found the name Garanzio anywhere here are all the "close" results from Ellis Island.
http://ellisisland.jewishgen.org/databa ... ECTION=asc
Also, according to this site, the name does not appear to exist in Italy today.
http://www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi/genera.html
If I can help in any other way, let me know.
http://ellisisland.jewishgen.org/databa ... ECTION=asc
Also, according to this site, the name does not appear to exist in Italy today.
http://www.gens.labo.net/en/cognomi/genera.html
If I can help in any other way, let me know.

