Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Christine
Great progress, congratulations!
I'm so glad you found Emilia's sisters, I was starting to really wonder what Emilia's surname was (after her mother's manifest)
The FamilySearch Pilot is one of the best sites to come along in a while. For some records it's better than subscription sites
Valarie
Hello, I know it has been a few years. But are you all still active?? I think I can help with the Nutiles...and I think you may be able to help me. I am the great grandaughter of Giuseppe Nutile of Boston and Woburn, Massachusetts. He was the son of Angelo Nutile and Giuseppa (I a not sure of her maiden name). I believe they are from Avellino. I think we are related in some distant way..
During the mass emigration from Italy during the century between 1876 to 1976, the U.S. was the largest single recipient of Italian immigrants in the world. However, their impact was not as great as countries like Argentina and Brazil. That was due to the fact that hundreds of thousands of immigrant...