Help with birth record please
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Help with birth record please
Ddear cargor you have to add and l at the end of htm for the website to comeup..sorry for the typo. =Peter=
~Peter~
Re: Help with birth record please
Thank you for this tip. I will be using this often!johnnyonthespot wrote:cargor,
For future use, you may find this site very helpful: http://familyhistory.byu.edu/Downloads/ ... ion_Guide/
Click the Chapter 2 - Civil Birth Records link for an example.
Re: Help with birth record please
Peter, I am still learning how to navigate on the computer. I'm ashamed to admit my husband usually uploads files for me but I thought I would take a chance.PeterTimber wrote:Ddear cargor you have to add and l at the end of htm for the website to comeup..sorry for the typo. =Peter=
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Help with birth record please
you will do better and we are here to make sure you do!!=Peter=
~Peter~
