Iannotta, Papale matrimonio

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Iannotta, Papale matrimonio

Post by oilman19 »

I think I am back in business. I'm happy I had a good back up file (very important). :D
Is the name of Lucantonio's paternal grandfather listed? I don't see it but I hope someone can.

Thank you to everyone for your help.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
User avatar
maestra36
Master
Master
Posts: 3422
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 00:00

Re: Iannotta, Papale matrimonio

Post by maestra36 »

the grandfather's name is not given, only that he was a widower and the names of the two wives are given.
User avatar
oilman19
Master
Master
Posts: 1372
Joined: 07 Oct 2009, 20:43
Location: Simsbury, CT

Re: Iannotta, Papale matrimonio

Post by oilman19 »

Darn it, that is such a tease.
I was hoping you could see something that I couldn't see.

Oh well. Life goes on.

Thank you.

Jim
Jim

Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Post Reply