Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
maestra36 wrote:Good morning, Jim. That's what we're here for-to further educate others and to get further educated ourselves.
Peg
Heck, I wasn't sure until I looked it up. I've been on the 'net since before there was an Internet; I like to think I am especially good at finding things.
Good morning, everyone!
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Why is it difficult for most persons to read a Latin document? You may think that it is because they never studied Latin in school. The real answer is that some of the words appear unfamiliar to you. On the positive side, you probably already know enough Latin words to pick out a few of them in a d...