NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Drew927
Elite
Elite
Posts: 261
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 18:24

Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11

Post by Drew927 »

Wow!!!!! That's great news Marie!!!! I'm very happy for you. It gives me hope that perhaps my letter will arrive soon.

Drew
User avatar
Donald66
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 157
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 02:01
Contact:

Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11

Post by Donald66 »

Drew, when was your appointment?
Drew927
Elite
Elite
Posts: 261
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 18:24

Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11

Post by Drew927 »

Donald,
My appt was March 1st, 2011. I dropped off an additional document on March 11th. So maybe I will hear something by July.
Drew
User avatar
sforza
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 219
Joined: 24 Nov 2007, 23:19

Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11

Post by sforza »

Congratulations, Marie! Wonderful effort, wonderful outcome!
User avatar
JPMessina44
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 181
Joined: 12 Oct 2010, 01:50
Contact:

Re: NYC - Acceptance Letter Arrived -4/25/11

Post by JPMessina44 »

Sorry super super late on this! Yes, I had a 35 day wait for Newark to go in and get myh passport. My appointment is for June 13th, 2011 (was recognized/accepted in March)....part of that time was waiting for my comune to send me my Italian Birth records back....I think I got them around late April...

btw, congrats tho! That's fantastic news and happy all worked out for you!
Post Reply