Grasso Ancestors
-
Amansolillo
- Elite

- Posts: 254
- Joined: 25 Aug 2011, 21:03
- Location: Rhode Island
Re: Grasso Ancestors
I found Lorenzo Grasso married Maria Costanza Montecalvo in 1885.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
- cristina47
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15 Apr 2008, 00:09
Re: Grasso Ancestors
Lorenzo Piscopiello was my great grandfather on my mothers side. My mother was Cristina Concetta Lacerenza. Fedele Piscopiello was my Grandmother, Filomenia Piscopiello's half brother. Her mother died in Italy. She had a sister, Mary.
-
Amansolillo
- Elite

- Posts: 254
- Joined: 25 Aug 2011, 21:03
- Location: Rhode Island
Re: Grasso Ancestors
Hi Cristina. I found some things the past few weeks that were able to help me out. A while back in this thread, I mentioned Lorenzo Piscopiello's second wife Anna DeLaura being the same as an Anna Toti that was found in records. I found that they were indeed the same person. Toti was Anna's maiden name and DeLauro (with an 'o' at the end rather than an 'a') was her last name from a previous marriage. She had a son named Benvenuto before she married Lorenzo Piscopiello. Anna Toti died in 1925 in Rhode Island and Benvenuto died in 1944 in Ohio. I also found Lorenzo Piscopiello's death record, which states Maria "Guarso" as being his wife rather than Anna Toti. This Maria Guarso could very well be the sister of Lorenzo Grasso and the mother of Maria Antonia Montecalvo and Filomena Lacerenza. Also, on Filomena's death record, it stated an Angela as being her mother. This could mean that her mother's full name was Maria Angela Grasso. I have also come to the conclusion that Fedele Piscopiello, the son of Lorenzo Piscopiello and Anna Toti, must have died some time before 1960 since I cannot find a Social Security Death record for him.
Towns of interest: Panni, Itri, Ceprano, Pontecorvo, Prata Sannita, Canicattini Bagni
Re: Grasso Ancestors
Pasquale and Filomena Lacerenza were my great grandparents. My grandmother was Irma (Lacerenza) Godin. They lived in Providence RI.