I felt the need to say thanks to all that helped me in my quest for family.
Suanj was the 1st one to start helping me. From her I have met many wonderful people on this forum.
This forums helpers also led me to Trish. She has gotten papers I thought I could never get. Hats off to a wonderful researcher, who also goes that little extra - no questions asked. Her services offer many an opportunity to find that wealth of info just waiting to be found!!!!
Maria, Trish,Wldspirit, Nuccia, Joyce, Ricbru and anyone else I may have forgotten. I appreciate all you have done.
If I listed all that I have been in contact with, I would be here all day.
You all have helped me in ways words cannot describe.
I looked for years for a arrival for my gram and one day someone here found it for me. With her help and advice from others they all worked together to help me out.
I try to help or offer info on what I can, knowing it is some small help. Trusting that the other people of this forum will pitch in also.
This forum is by far the best due to the never ending help from all. Suanj and all you wonderful people I give many thanks also. Edmondo also for starting this great site!!!
Ally - MY THANKS TO ALL OF YOU
