ABRUZZO. HERITAGE IN ARGENTINA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: CUPAIOLI IN ABRUZZO. HERITAGE IN ARGENTINA

Post by pink67 »

From the site http://www.altreitalie.it/ (Buenos Aires arrival 1882/1920)
Maybe mispelled Cupaioli last name?

Cognome
CUPAIOLA
Nome
LUIGI
Parentela
Età
9
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile
Professione
Religione
Cattolico
Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA
Nave
DUCA DI GALLIERA
Data d'arrivo
01-11-1888
Istruzione
Non sa
Classe
Terza

Cognome
CUPAIOLA
Nome
MARIA
Parentela
Età
28
Sesso
F
Stato civile
Sposato/a
Professione
AGRICULTOR
Religione
Cattolico
Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA
Nave
DUCA DI GALLIERA
Data d'arrivo
01-11-1888
Istruzione
Non sa
Classe
Terza

Cognome
CUPAIOLA
Nome
FILIPO
Parentela
Età
32
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile
Professione
AGRICULTOR
Religione
Cattolico
Porto d'imbarco
NAPOLES
Nave
BEARN
Data d'arrivo
26-01-1889
Istruzione
Sa
Classe

Cognome
CUPAIOLO
Nome
HORACIO
Parentela
X
Età
19
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Sposato/a
Professione
AGRICULTOR
Religione
CATOLICA
Porto d'imbarco
NAPOLES
Nave
CITTA DI TORINO
Data d'arrivo
01-12-1913
Istruzione
Non sa
Classe
Terza

Cognome
CUPAIOLO
Nome
OLIVIA
Parentela
Età
52
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Sposato/a
Professione
AGRICULTOR
Religione
Cattolico
Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA Nave
UMBRIA
Data d'arrivo
18-02-1908
Istruzione
Sa
Classe
Terza

Cognome
CUPAINOLI
Nome
ANGELINA
Parentela
Prob. Parente
Età
26
Sesso
F
Stato civile
Sposato/a
Professione
JORNALERO
Religione
CATOLICA
Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA
Nave
PRINCIPE UMBERTO
Data d'arrivo
13-05-1912 Istruzione
Sa
Classe

Cognome
CUPAINOLI
Nome
EVELINA
Parentela
Prob. Parente
Età
3
Sesso
F
Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile
Professione
Religione
CATOLICA
Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA
Nave
PRINCIPE UMBERTO
Data d'arrivo
13-05-1912
Istruzione
Senza indicazione
Classe

Cognome
CUPAINOLI
Nome
PASQUALE
Parentela
X
Età
28
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile
Professione
ILEGIBLE
Religione
Cattolico
Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA
Nave
NORD AMERICA
Data d'arrivo
13-11-1899
Istruzione
Sa
Classe
Terza

Cognome
CUPAINOLA
Nome
TOMASO
Parentela
Età
38
Sesso
M
Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile
Professione
JORNALERO
Religione
Cattolico
Porto d'imbarco
GENOVA
Nave
REGINA
Data d'arrivo
12-02-1885
Istruzione
Sa
Classe

Laura
User avatar
LindaBuff
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 28 Dec 2008, 16:49
Location: NJ

Re: ABRUZZO. HERITAGE IN ARGENTINA

Post by LindaBuff »

I have just found information on my grandparents on this forum. Although the information was not new to me; it was fun to see. My grandparents were Clara and Humbert Cupaiuoli who lived in North Bergen, NJ and then moved to Weehawken, NJ. They are buried in Fairview, NJ. They were from San Salvo, Italy.
User avatar
Natylopez
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 26 Dec 2008, 02:41

Re: CUPAIOLI IN ABRUZZO. HERITAGE IN ARGENTINA

Post by Natylopez »

PeterTimber wrote:el unico es Giuseppe Cupaioli llegando a Buenos Aires en el 8 de Mayo 1889 con el SS Regina Margherita, de edad 28, soltero. Genova era el puerto de Salida de Italia. No pueblo de origen aparece. =Peter=
Hello Peter, Please forgive me if I'm bothering you... I'd like to know how you found out this information. Where did you look it up? Because on Ancestry.com I found nothing about Italians entering Buenos Aires. Argentine records have not been digitalized as far as I know, and I have very little time to travel to Capital and search for the information in El Museo de la Inmigracion.

If you could let me know of where you found it I would really appreciate it.

Thank you and Happy New Year!!
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: ABRUZZO. HERITAGE IN ARGENTINA

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear Naty go to EXACTLY: http://213.212.128.168/radici/ie/defaultie.htm and register and then go to Argentina (USAA, Argentina and Brazil) and put in the last name and all the same information will show up BUT it will not give you a town of origin in Italy. For that you have to go to www.cemla.com and file an application. =Peter=
User avatar
Natylopez
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: 26 Dec 2008, 02:41

Re: ABRUZZO. HERITAGE IN ARGENTINA

Post by Natylopez »

Dear Peter, Thank you so much!

The first link you gave me was very useful but I didn't find any record of the date I was looking for (1935).

The second link was really helpful. I can fill in a form online and having deposited a small sum of money, I will receive the data I requested.

Thank you a lot once again and Happy New Year!!!
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: ABRUZZO. HERITAGE IN ARGENTINA

Post by PeterTimber »

Culpa mia I am so used to people immigrating during the early years that I did not check for the year.- 1924 -was the cut off for CEMLA. Sorry. =Peter=
Post Reply