Thanks for keeping me in the loop on this. To be honest, I think I have only used that FHC in Woodbridge on three short trips. It is so difficult to coordinate their hours with normal 9-5 works hours. I know there are centers in Goshen and Newtown also. By the way, my grandmother was from a town close to Pietreclina, about 9 km away! You know that is St. Padre Pio's birth place?
At least the wait for getting films will give you time to familiarize yourself with Italian numbers, days of the week, etc...Once you have that under your belt, if you take a deep breath and have enough time and patience, you will find the process is a lot easier.
Also, if you take a look at the genealogy tab on my web page, there is a link there to a guide on understanding Italian handwriting. Pour over that too before you go to your center again. Here is the direct link to the guide: http://immigrants.byu.edu/Downloads/Ita ... efault.htm
