Riani Family in Fornaci di Barga

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Riani Family in Fornaci di Barga

Post by brendariani »

Thankyou so much. There were eight children born to Pietro and Assunta? Including my Great Grandfather Italiano?
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

I take it Armida was Pietro and Assunta's first child. If she was born in Feb 1870 then Assunta would have been heavily pregnant when they married in Jan 1870? Would you be able to find me a birth record for Armida? When Assunta died and Pietro remarried Rosa Ghiloni they named their first child Armida also? Just so I have it right.Thank you.
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

brendariani wrote:There were eight children born to Pietro and Assunta? Including my Great Grandfather Italiano?
Found other two children:

Adele Palmira Maria Riani was born in Barga on 20 September 1888 (n. 171/1888).
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043811

Orlando Alfredo Emilio Riani was born in Barga on 7 August 1892 (n. 130/1892).
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1 ... cc=2043811

Nine children born to Pietro and Assunta, Including Italiano:

Armida, 24 February 1870,
Serafino, 10 January 1878,
Italiano, 1 November 1881,
Luigi, November 1883,
Elisa, 1 June 1886,
Adele, 20 September 1888,
Maria, 17 October 1889,
Emilio, 13 February 1891,
Orlando, 7 August 1892.
brendariani wrote: I take it Armida was Pietro and Assunta's first child. Y
If she was born in Feb 1870 then Assunta would have been heavily pregnant when they married in Jan 1870? Y
Would you be able to find me a birth record for Armida? Y
# 30
When Assunta died and Pietro remarried Rosa Ghiloni they named their first child Armida also? Y
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Many thanks. Was there also a Aleide Elisa Italia? I have a letter from Italy which was written back to my Great Grandfather in 1912 from a notary which stated he had been presummed dead by a Lucca tribunal. Do you know how I would find this information?
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

I did not find Aleide.
In the letter is indicated what year Italo was presummed dead? With what Act the Court of Lucca?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

It does not state. It looks like the notary is telling my G Grandfather about his father's will and what was done regarding my g grandfather's affairs. The Lucca tribunal would provide all in it's decree and would need proof of the presummed dead. The notary was Francesco Del Rosso, Barga (Lucca) is there any way of tracing it? Also would you know if Italiano's father Pietro had any siblings? Thank you.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Hi I wondered if you could tell me which church in Loppia my Great Grandfather Italiano was baptised? Many thanks.
mmogno
Master
Master

Post by mmogno »

Parrocchia di S. MARIA ASSUNTA
Via Cimasolco
Loppia 55051 (Lucca )
Tel.: 0583/709425
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Thank you! Much appreciated.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Hi I wonder if it would be possible to find a will for my gg grandfather Pietro Riani (Italiano's father) as I have a letter(roughly translated) from a notary which mentions my great grandfather and members of his family. It may shed some light on his disappearance. Your help in this would be greatly appreciated as I cannot find any documentation which presumes my great grandfather dead. Thanks again.
brendariani
Veteran
Veteran

Post by brendariani »

Hi I wondered if anyone could help me find out more about my gg grandfather
Pietro, Gio(vanni), Ferdinando Riani was born 11 Jan 1847.and his parents
Father: Serafino, son of Francesco Riani; mother: Diamante, daughter of Domenico Luchini.

If you had more information on Diamante Luchini and her family. Where she was from etc.Also Assunta Magri's family. Much appreciated.