Looking for DI NIGRO ANTONIO/DE NEGRI ANTONIO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Stephanienegri

Re: Looking for DI NIGRO ANTONIO/DE NEGRI ANTONIO

Post by Stephanienegri »

I can't even thank you guys!!
Amazing research and knowledge, and even more goodwill, so rare these days!
Joyce through the above messages I referred to this site and after years of research I feel that with this information I am closer than ever.
I send immediately
an email to viggianelo and Rotonda to find out if I think about the certification of my great-grandfather Antonio de Nigro, son of Teresa de Cunto and Francesto Antonio de Nigro!
Stephanienegri

Post by Stephanienegri »

I can't even thank you guys!!
Amazing research and knowledge, and even more goodwill, so rare these days!
Joyce through the above messages I referred to this site and after years of research I feel that with this information I am closer than ever.
I send immediately
an email to viggianelo and Rotonda to find out if I think about the certification of my great-grandfather Antonio de Nigro, son of Teresa de Cunto and Francesto Antonio de Nigro!
Stephanienegri

Post by Stephanienegri »

@rlw254

do you believe you can be in these places? Rotonda and Viggianello?

Angela you are also amazing and exchange valuable clues!

Thank you!
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

It looks like they had a son named Giuseppe in 1892. At this time they were living in Viggianella.

1892 Birth No 138: Giuseppe De Nigro, son of Francesco De Nigro e Teresa De Cunto
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1947686

I'll have to go through the records 1890-1891 page by page, to look for Antonio, as there are no indices.

Angela
rlw254
Master
Master

Post by rlw254 »

1890 births are apparently missing from available digitized records so I would assume your relative was likely born in that year, if he was born in Viggianello. I did not find anyone born to his parents in 1889 or 1891.
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
Stephanienegri

Post by Stephanienegri »

I don't know that they had this son, Giuseppe, who died before arriving in Brazil in 1893. At their entrance, Antonio was the youngest.
I have already sent an email to Viggianello's comune. As a matter of course, it has PEC. I sent a message on facebook to see if you could tell me some other type of email. I'm also looking in FS.
rlw254
Master
Master

Post by rlw254 »

Some siblings of Francesco can be found having children in the 1890s in Rotonda. I similarly did not see a birth for your Antonio there in 1890.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=776934
Marriage of Felice de Nigro & Maria di Marco

Marriage of Marco de Nigro & Filomena di Marco

Marriage of Felice de Nigro & Carmela Francese (publication, marriage is missing)

Marriage of Carmine de Nigro & Filomena Carmela Marino
Apricena, Caltanissetta, Grottolella, Mazzarino, Montefredane, Salerno, San Severo, Vasto
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Post by AngelaGrace56 »

rlw254 wrote: 01 Jun 2021, 04:34 1890 births are apparently missing from available digitized records so I would assume your relative was likely born in that year, if he was born in Viggianello. I did not find anyone born to his parents in 1889 or 1891.
I concur. I've just looked through 1889 and 1891, and as you say, there are no 1890 Birth records for Viggianello on line at Family Search.

Angela
Stephanienegri

Post by Stephanienegri »

Hello!!

so far nothing from the consulate has answered me! I've also been researching the FS Percorsi and Rotonda but nothing. Any other way?

Tanks!!
Stephanienegri

Post by Stephanienegri »

please help me? Any other way to get to talk to the towns of Rotinda d Viaggianello? I didn't have to answer yet!
Stephanienegri

Post by Stephanienegri »

Hello, I didn't have any evolution, consulates didn't boost me. can anybody help me?