Hi,
I'm looking for my great grandfather birth certificate (Estratto di nascita).
I already sent a letter and an email to Cerea, but they did not answer.
I have all the information and an old birth certificate.
How can I get it?
Search found 11 matches
- 05 Jun 2018, 00:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Estratto di nascita - Cerea/VR
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1741
- 19 Aug 2007, 03:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need some help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5632
Re: I need some help
1: Is it possible that in 1928 in Argentina a 55 year old man was marked a 50 year old?
Yes, It was very common.
I did came to the same conclusion. How can I proof that they are indeed the same persons?
:arrow: You need to trust at italian birth certificate. In Latin America we need to ask ...
Yes, It was very common.
I did came to the same conclusion. How can I proof that they are indeed the same persons?
:arrow: You need to trust at italian birth certificate. In Latin America we need to ask ...
- 18 Aug 2007, 00:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cutillo Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4754
Re: Cutillo Family
Hi Elvira,
I tried to find some informations at italian phone list. I found some Cutillo from Caserta (Campania region).
Remember: surname (cognome) - name (nome)
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?btt=1&tl=2&tr=103&tc=&cb=&tq=2&qs=Cutillo&qsn=&dv=Caserta&ind=&nc=
There are Caserta city ...
I tried to find some informations at italian phone list. I found some Cutillo from Caserta (Campania region).
Remember: surname (cognome) - name (nome)
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?btt=1&tl=2&tr=103&tc=&cb=&tq=2&qs=Cutillo&qsn=&dv=Caserta&ind=&nc=
There are Caserta city ...
- 18 Aug 2007, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: I need some help
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5632
Re: I need some help
1: Is it possible that in 1928 in Argentina a 55 year old man was marked a 50 year old?
Yes, It was very common.
2: Can the name of the mother be changed in Argentina?
Yes, a lot Italian names were changed. But the names were changed to translations to native language near the original ...
Yes, It was very common.
2: Can the name of the mother be changed in Argentina?
Yes, a lot Italian names were changed. But the names were changed to translations to native language near the original ...
- 17 Aug 2007, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Any Mascia's in Argentina?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10595
Re: Any Mascia's in Argentina?
Mascia que llegaran al Brasil por el estado de San Paolo:
Brazilian Records - San Paolo record (Porto de Santos):
Nombre - Año de Llgada - Origen
COSMO MASCIA - 4/6/1887 - ITALIANO
COSMO MASCIA - 10/19/1888 - ITALIANA
LUIGI MASCIA - 3/22/1893 - ITALIANO
LUIGIA MASCIA - 2/15/1893 - ITALIANO ...
Brazilian Records - San Paolo record (Porto de Santos):
Nombre - Año de Llgada - Origen
COSMO MASCIA - 4/6/1887 - ITALIANO
COSMO MASCIA - 10/19/1888 - ITALIANA
LUIGI MASCIA - 3/22/1893 - ITALIANO
LUIGIA MASCIA - 2/15/1893 - ITALIANO ...
- 17 Aug 2007, 22:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Support to obtain Italian Citizen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6411
Re: Support to obtain Italian Citizen
My local consulate is spending 10-15 years to recognize Italian Citizen.mler wrote: Most people apply through their local consulates.
The only way is Italy.
- 17 Aug 2007, 22:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia De Fanti - Veneto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 15222
Re: Famiglia De Fanti - Veneto
After 2 search years I found Defanti family.
Angelo Defanti was born in Cerea (Verona Province). He was born in 1879.
Thanks to everybody!
Angelo Defanti was born in Cerea (Verona Province). He was born in 1879.
Thanks to everybody!
- 17 Aug 2007, 22:26
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Support to obtain Italian Citizen
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6411
Support to obtain Italian Citizen
Hi,
Next year I will go to Italy to obtain Italian Citizen.
Some friends told me that It is very hard to make without local help.
I would like to know who work with it in Verona Province. Do you know who can help me along the process?
My e-mail: skandbr@gmail.com
Thanks
Next year I will go to Italy to obtain Italian Citizen.
Some friends told me that It is very hard to make without local help.
I would like to know who work with it in Verona Province. Do you know who can help me along the process?
My e-mail: skandbr@gmail.com
Thanks
- 17 Aug 2007, 22:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?
- Replies: 31
- Views: 39914
Re: Ferro-Bissi-Testa & Nervino: Any relatives in Italy?
Hi,
I have a friend with surname Ferro and his family came from Montecchio Precalcino - Vicenza Province.
Regards!
I have a friend with surname Ferro and his family came from Montecchio Precalcino - Vicenza Province.
Regards!
- 14 Dec 2004, 00:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia De Fanti - Veneto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 15222
Re: Famiglia De Fanti - Veneto
Vou tentar pelos caminhos indicados! - I´ll try it.
Meu grande problema é que não tenho a data de nascimento - I don´t have the exact birth date.
Thanx!
Obrigado!
Grazie!
Meu grande problema é que não tenho a data de nascimento - I don´t have the exact birth date.
Thanx!
Obrigado!
Grazie!
- 13 Dec 2004, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Famiglia De Fanti - Veneto
- Replies: 6
- Views: 15222
Famiglia De Fanti - Veneto
Hi, I´m search for De Fanti (Defanti, Defante) Family. I know that family is concetred in Veneto region.
My grandfather, Luigi DeFanti (Luiz Defanti in Brazil) was born in Verona, Italy, near 1880. He was married with Thereza Spadine (Padini). They arrived in Brazil near 1900. They have four ...
My grandfather, Luigi DeFanti (Luiz Defanti in Brazil) was born in Verona, Italy, near 1880. He was married with Thereza Spadine (Padini). They arrived in Brazil near 1900. They have four ...