Estratto di nascita - Cerea/VR

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
Asphix
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: 03 Apr 2004, 00:00
Contact:

Estratto di nascita - Cerea/VR

Post by Asphix »

Hi,

I'm looking for my great grandfather birth certificate (Estratto di nascita).

I already sent a letter and an email to Cerea, but they did not answer.

I have all the information and an old birth certificate.

How can I get it?
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Estratto di nascita - Cerea/VR

Post by mmogno »

How much time has passed since you wrote?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
Post Reply