Search found 4 matches

by rtdurden
08 May 2004, 23:25
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Olfiano Natto, Alpiano Natta?
Replies: 4
Views: 6423

Thank you for your help.
by rtdurden
07 May 2004, 14:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dauckria Ramezzana?
Replies: 5
Views: 5054

Thank you for all of the help! I'll keep you posted if I learn anything interesting.
by rtdurden
07 May 2004, 06:28
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Olfiano Natto, Alpiano Natta?
Replies: 4
Views: 6423

Olfiano Natto, Alpiano Natta?

My great grandfather is listed as being from Olfaino, Natto. Later Ramezzana immigrants (only a few) list it as Alpiano Natta. Where is this?

Thank you in advance for any help.
by rtdurden
07 May 2004, 06:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Dauckria Ramezzana?
Replies: 5
Views: 5054

Dauckria Ramezzana?

I grew up thinking my great grandfathers name was Mathew. But his name on the ship manifest when he immigrated as a child is Dauckria. Actually, all of his brother and sisters have different names. My biggest question though is Dauckria right? If not what could it be? I can't find it on any name web ...