Looking for somone who has access to the Church Baptism records in TreMestiere;
Grand father Mariano LoFaro born 10/17/1892 -son of Carmelo LoFaro and mother first name ukn last name Buonacasa
His sister Anita LoFaro married into the Rapisardi family and lived in the mid 1970's at Via Etneo ...
Search found 6 matches
- 15 Mar 2005, 17:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tre Mestiere
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3752
- 15 Mar 2005, 14:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catania
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3558
Re: Catania
Do you have access to the baptism records for TreMestiere- my grand father was baptised there. Mariano Lo Faro born 10/17/1892
He was the son of Carmelo Lofaro
Also his sister name was Anita Rapisardi
Thanks
Marian
He was the son of Carmelo Lofaro
Also his sister name was Anita Rapisardi
Thanks
Marian
- 14 Mar 2005, 13:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catania
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3558
Catania
Still looking for thee Lofaro's
I know I still have family living there, but, I do not know their married names.
My Aunt married into the Rapisardi's her faters name was Carmelo LoFaro, and mothers maiden name was Bunacasa (not sure of the spelling). she was still living there in 1970's I think ...
I know I still have family living there, but, I do not know their married names.
My Aunt married into the Rapisardi's her faters name was Carmelo LoFaro, and mothers maiden name was Bunacasa (not sure of the spelling). she was still living there in 1970's I think ...
- 11 Mar 2005, 20:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for the Lofaro's & Rapisardi fr Catania
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2780
Looking for the Lofaro's & Rapisardi fr Catania
I am looking for my gfathers family-- Mariano Lofaro came to America in 1912- he was the son of Carmelo Lofaro and first name ukn - Burnoccasa (not sure of the spelling.of my gmothers last name).
My gfathers sister name was Benntta Rapisardi who lived at Via Etneo in the 1770's
They were living ...
My gfathers sister name was Benntta Rapisardi who lived at Via Etneo in the 1770's
They were living ...
- 04 Mar 2005, 18:50
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Carini , Provincia Palermo, Sicily
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9798
Re: Carini , Provincia Palermo, Sicily
James,
I think you might have information on my gg-grand father and gg-grand mother. Salvatore Anello married Angela (last name unkown), in Carini they had one son that I know of my grate grand father Vincenzo Anello.
If you can help please e-mail.
Thanks Marian
mlofaro@courts.state.ny.us
I think you might have information on my gg-grand father and gg-grand mother. Salvatore Anello married Angela (last name unkown), in Carini they had one son that I know of my grate grand father Vincenzo Anello.
If you can help please e-mail.
Thanks Marian
mlofaro@courts.state.ny.us
- 04 Mar 2005, 18:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for my family fr Carini
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3423
Looking for my family fr Carini
I am looking for my gg-grand father's mother's last name- His name was Salvatore Anello and married Angela (last name unkown) they had a son Vincenzo Anello who married Rosa Balsamo. Both my gg-grand father and gg-grand mother came fr Carini. I also has a cousin who live at 26 Via San Lorenzo, in ...