Looking for somone who has access to the Church Baptism records in TreMestiere;
Grand father Mariano LoFaro born 10/17/1892 -son of Carmelo LoFaro and mother first name ukn last name Buonacasa
His sister Anita LoFaro married into the Rapisardi family and lived in the mid 1970's at Via Etneo.
Thanks
Marian
Tre Mestiere
Re: Tre Mestiere
Hi,
Are you sure of the town being TreMestiere? I can not find it in the location database on this site, nor is it listed under place search on the LDS site. I was looking to see if microfilm records are available for your town. If they are, it would be an easier route than trying to obtain baptismal records.
Debbie
Are you sure of the town being TreMestiere? I can not find it in the location database on this site, nor is it listed under place search on the LDS site. I was looking to see if microfilm records are available for your town. If they are, it would be an easier route than trying to obtain baptismal records.
Debbie
Re: Tre Mestiere
Hi,
I received your PM. Sorry, I couldn't find the village before. Here are the records available:
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
There are church, civil (birth death and marriage) and census records. You can rent the microfilm from your local LDS family history center. It is about $3.50 a roll. Good luck with your research.
Debbie
I received your PM. Sorry, I couldn't find the village before. Here are the records available:
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0
There are church, civil (birth death and marriage) and census records. You can rent the microfilm from your local LDS family history center. It is about $3.50 a roll. Good luck with your research.
Debbie
Re: Tre Mestiere
Hi Mariancgilbert wrote:Looking for somone who has access to the Church Baptism records in TreMestiere;
Grand father Mariano LoFaro born 10/17/1892 -son of Carmelo LoFaro and mother first name ukn last name Buonacasa
His sister Anita LoFaro married into the Rapisardi family and lived in the mid 1970's at Via Etneo.
Thanks
Marian
-I receveid your email, well so your ancestors was born in TREMESTIERI ETNEO(Catania province-Sicily region)? In this Common are 8 LO FARO families and probable are also your relatives http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... eo&x=0&y=0;
-About Rapisardi surname, sure the exact spelling is RAPISARDA
For all certificates please to contact the TREMESTIERI ETNEO common http://www.informasicilia.it/tremestierietneo/
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

