Thank you Peter. I will post the letter today. Any idea how long it takes for them to reply. I know Italians are pretty slow.
Michael
Search found 13 matches
- 06 Aug 2009, 11:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Capitano Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2704
- 05 Aug 2009, 21:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Capitano Family
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2704
Capitano Family
I have just fond out were my Great Grandmother came from. She was from Rocca D'Evandro, Caserta. I found a distant relative, who came back to Belfast after living in Florida for 20 years. He had an old passport belonging to her. It gave the place she lived, and her date of birth 19th March 1864.
I ...
I ...
- 12 Apr 2009, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente & Capitano Families
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3317
Re: Valente & Capitano Families
Thank you for your quick reply. I will try those sites
- 12 Apr 2009, 16:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente & Capitano Families
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3317
Valente & Capitano Families
Ciao everyone, I am trying to find out how I get my g, grandmothers birth certificate. I think she came from San Pietro Infine. She came to Ireland in the mid 1800s. I would be very greatfull for any information which would help me.
tante grazie
italianirish
tante grazie
italianirish
- 22 Jul 2008, 19:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ships Passenger Lists
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2875
Ships Passenger Lists
Could someone please tell me how I find the ships and passenger lists for ships leaving from Italy to Ireland, around 1880s.
I have no idea were to start. My great grandfather Domenic Valente was from Frosinone area. He moved to Belfast, Ireland.
Thank you,
Michael.
I have no idea were to start. My great grandfather Domenic Valente was from Frosinone area. He moved to Belfast, Ireland.
Thank you,
Michael.
- 22 Jul 2008, 19:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth Records in Italy
- Replies: 39
- Views: 81095
Re: Birth Records in Italy
Where would I find the birth certificate of my great grandfather Domenico Valente, born 1862 in San Pietro or San Pietro Infine in Frosinone.
Please help.
Please help.
- 02 Jun 2008, 15:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente Family
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8968
Valente Family
Ciao, I am trying to find where my great grandfather came from. I thought it was Picinesco, now I am not sure. He could be from a town nearby called San Pietro. After years of thinking I had the right information, it turned out it was wrong. My Great grandfathers fathers name was Antonio and not ...
- 01 Sep 2005, 02:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: VALENTE from Italy to Ireland
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5612
Re: VALENTE from Italy to Ireland
Thank you for the reply. I am trying to find out when my Great Grandfather came to Belfast, Ireland. His Name was Dominico and he may have had a brother, Luigi who came with him. He was born 31st January 1852. He was married to Teresa Capitano in Belfast, 11,February 1887. I think they may have ...
- 31 Aug 2005, 17:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: VALENTE from Italy to Ireland
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5612
VALENTE from Italy to Ireland
Could anybody tell me how I find ships passengers lists from Italy to Ireland from 1880 to 1887. My Family came from Picinesco, Villa Latina area. Thank you.
- 30 Aug 2005, 02:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: VALENTE Family from Picinesco
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2512
VALENTE Family from Picinesco
Could anybody please help. How do I find Ship passengers list from Italy to Ireland 1880 to 1887
- 16 Aug 2005, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family VALENTE
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5696
Re: Family VALENTE
Thank you.
- 15 Aug 2005, 21:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family VALENTE
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5696
Family VALENTE
My Great Grandfather Domenico Valente was from Picinisco. He was born 1852, His parents where Agostino Valente and Rosa D'Agostino. He married Teresa Capitano in Villa Latina Church. They then moved to Belfast Ireland. I would like to know if anybody elsa has more information. Thank you.
- 15 Aug 2005, 20:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente family Saint Pietro
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9014
Re: Valente family Saint Pietro
Hi Your G, Great Grandfather Dominick (Real name Dominico) Is my Great Grandfather. My name is Michael Valente. I and my brother Martin Have been trying to trace our family, which I started years ago. We beleive he was born 30th January 1852 and got married in Villa Latina Church ( which I have ...