Ciao everyone, I am trying to find out how I get my g, grandmothers birth certificate. I think she came from San Pietro Infine. She came to Ireland in the mid 1800s. I would be very greatfull for any information which would help me.
tante grazie
italianirish
Valente & Capitano Families
- ItalianIrish
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00
- Location: Belfast Ireland
Valente & Capitano Families
Every man dies, not every man really lives
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Valente & Capitano Families
Go to http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... tters.html for form letters to request documents in Italian language.
Go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in San Pietro Infine, click cerca and then click on San Pietro Infine for town website. Mail document request to Uffico di Stato Civile, Comune di San Pietro Infine (CAP CODE), Provincia Caserta, Campania, Italy. There is no charge and the service is free in most cases. =Peter=
Go to www.nonsolocap.it and put in San Pietro Infine, click cerca and then click on San Pietro Infine for town website. Mail document request to Uffico di Stato Civile, Comune di San Pietro Infine (CAP CODE), Provincia Caserta, Campania, Italy. There is no charge and the service is free in most cases. =Peter=
~Peter~
- ItalianIrish
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 15 Aug 2005, 00:00
- Location: Belfast Ireland
Re: Valente & Capitano Families
Thank you for your quick reply. I will try those sites
Every man dies, not every man really lives