Hello,
I am interested in the reply by Raphael.
My ggrandmother's name was Leonilda May DeLuzo (sometimes DeLuzio, DeLucci). I have a copy of her death certificate. She lived in New Jersey at the time and her father's name is Nazarene DeLuzo and her mother's name is Leona Domenica or Dominica.
She ...
Search found 6 matches
- 21 Feb 2011, 15:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Newbie (help with Contrata/DiLuzio)
- Replies: 22
- Views: 17989
- 18 Apr 2009, 04:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Zarli Family
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3136
Zarli Family
Hello everyone,
I am searching for my maternal great grandfather - Beniamino Zarli born June 10, 1874. He arrived in the USA, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, about 1904. His wife Clementina Iezzi and two sons Alberto and Giovanni arrived later and they lived in Toulon, France where the two sons were ...
I am searching for my maternal great grandfather - Beniamino Zarli born June 10, 1874. He arrived in the USA, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, about 1904. His wife Clementina Iezzi and two sons Alberto and Giovanni arrived later and they lived in Toulon, France where the two sons were ...
- 19 Jul 2006, 18:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda
- Replies: 23
- Views: 15740
Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda
I also forgot to thank Maria
for her help!
I realized it after I sent the message.
Rose
I realized it after I sent the message.
Rose
- 19 Jul 2006, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda
- Replies: 23
- Views: 15740
Re: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda
Hi jscm,
You are very welcome - I posted under the other DeLuca because I wasn't sure how to go about things. This was my first posting - thanks for bearing with me and helping me to get on the right track.
I was excited to see another DeLuca posting and asking for help.
Thanks for all of the ...
You are very welcome - I posted under the other DeLuca because I wasn't sure how to go about things. This was my first posting - thanks for bearing with me and helping me to get on the right track.
I was excited to see another DeLuca posting and asking for help.
Thanks for all of the ...
- 19 Jul 2006, 09:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda
- Replies: 23
- Views: 15740
DeLuca/DeLuco - Leonilda
Hi,
I am also looking for DeLuca's. My ggrandmother was Leonilda DeLuca. I am not sure if this is the correct spelling of her name. We have several documents from the US and it is spelled DeLuco, DeLuzo, DeLuzio, DeLucia, etc.
She came to the United States in 1906 with my ggrandfather Bernardino ...
I am also looking for DeLuca's. My ggrandmother was Leonilda DeLuca. I am not sure if this is the correct spelling of her name. We have several documents from the US and it is spelled DeLuco, DeLuzo, DeLuzio, DeLucia, etc.
She came to the United States in 1906 with my ggrandfather Bernardino ...
- 18 Jul 2006, 06:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: De Luca from longobucco
- Replies: 28
- Views: 24209
Re: De Luca from longobucco
Hi,
I am also looking for DeLuca's. My ggrandmother was Leonilda DeLuca. I am not sure if this is the correct spelling of her name. We have several documents from the US and it is spelled DeLuco, DeLuzo, DeLuzio, DeLucia, etc.
She came to the United States in 1906 with my ggrandfather Bernardino ...
I am also looking for DeLuca's. My ggrandmother was Leonilda DeLuca. I am not sure if this is the correct spelling of her name. We have several documents from the US and it is spelled DeLuco, DeLuzo, DeLuzio, DeLucia, etc.
She came to the United States in 1906 with my ggrandfather Bernardino ...