Search found 2 matches

by tatiana923
18 Oct 2005, 06:24
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: help me find a vineyard in tuscany
Replies: 4
Views: 6748

Re: help me find a vineyard in tuscany

would the travel link be able to help me find a family that would be willing to take me in for a year? i want to live and work on a vineyard for the year....
by tatiana923
17 Oct 2005, 00:45
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: help me find a vineyard in tuscany
Replies: 4
Views: 6748

help me find a vineyard in tuscany

I'm not sure which forum this really belongs in, but I was wondering if anyone knew of someone I could get in touch with that either owns a vineyard in Tuscany that would be willing to let me come for a year and work for food and a room. My grandmother is Italian, but doesn't have any family still ...