I'm not sure which forum this really belongs in, but I was wondering if anyone knew of someone I could get in touch with that either owns a vineyard in Tuscany that would be willing to let me come for a year and work for food and a room. My grandmother is Italian, but doesn't have any family still in Italy so, I don't know who to ask. I want to get my Italian citizenship, but I'm not sure I qualify. I want to live on a vineyard in the country side of Italy to learn the language better and experience a more simple kind of life. Plus, I would love to learn how to work on a vineyard. If anyone could just point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks...
Tatiana
help me find a vineyard in tuscany
Re: help me find a vineyard in tuscany
For travel......
http://www.usservas.org/index.html
And an Faq on citizenship........
http://www.italiamerica.org/id71.htm
wldspirit
http://www.usservas.org/index.html
And an Faq on citizenship........
http://www.italiamerica.org/id71.htm
wldspirit
- tatiana923
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 16 Oct 2005, 00:00
Re: help me find a vineyard in tuscany
would the travel link be able to help me find a family that would be willing to take me in for a year? i want to live and work on a vineyard for the year....
Re: help me find a vineyard in tuscany
I am not familiar with all of these programs..
I simply provided you with a link in which to research
the concept for yourself. On the links page there are a number
of agencies that promote international travel...it is up to you to
find the one which best suits your needs.
http://www.usservas.org/links.html
wldspirit
I simply provided you with a link in which to research
the concept for yourself. On the links page there are a number
of agencies that promote international travel...it is up to you to
find the one which best suits your needs.
http://www.usservas.org/links.html
wldspirit
Re: help me find a vineyard in tuscany
Hi here are all websites http://www.borghitoscani.com/holidays_in_tuscany.asp
in english and you can write....regards, suanj
in english and you can write....regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

