Search found 14 matches
- 19 Jan 2010, 13:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gallucci's
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8620
Re: Searching for Gallucci's
Hi, My father is from Castleforte. His name is Rossano and he was born in 1948. His father was Remo Gallucci. I have just started tracking down history so any connections would be a great help. I also live in Essex! Hi, try looking at this thread also - http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums ...
- 07 Oct 2008, 07:58
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Peter, no problem at all. The way I see it this record has sat there for over 100 years untranslated and unseen...a while longer isn't going to hurt 
I appreciate your help.
-Daniel
I appreciate your help.
-Daniel
- 01 Oct 2008, 13:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Peter, thanks again.
I have attached the file as a jpeg image to this post...hopefully you will be able to open it.
-Daniel
I have attached the file as a jpeg image to this post...hopefully you will be able to open it.
-Daniel
- 30 Sep 2008, 13:59
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Another request for help 
The archive has very kindly sent me the copy of Olindo's military record - obviously in Italian - would anyone be able and willing to help me translate it please?
The file is in PDF format and is about 1.2MB large.
Thanks in advance.
The archive has very kindly sent me the copy of Olindo's military record - obviously in Italian - would anyone be able and willing to help me translate it please?
The file is in PDF format and is about 1.2MB large.
Thanks in advance.
- 22 Sep 2008, 18:26
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Thanks Peter
- 22 Sep 2008, 11:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Any chance of further translation assistance with this new correspondence please?
Con riferimento alla nota dell’8 settembre si comunica che alla luce delle nuove e più chiare informazioni è stata effettuata una nuova ricerca sui ruoli matricolari militari della classe 1877 ed è risultato il ...
Con riferimento alla nota dell’8 settembre si comunica che alla luce delle nuove e più chiare informazioni è stata effettuata una nuova ricerca sui ruoli matricolari militari della classe 1877 ed è risultato il ...
- 31 Aug 2008, 19:04
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Would anybody please be able to assist me in translating the text below please:
Con riferimento alla richiesta del 28 agosto u.s. si comunica che da una ricerca effettuata sui ruoli matricolari militari è risultato che una persona di nome Gallucci Olindo Antonio è nato a Santi Cosmo e Damiano in ...
Con riferimento alla richiesta del 28 agosto u.s. si comunica che da una ricerca effettuata sui ruoli matricolari militari è risultato che una persona di nome Gallucci Olindo Antonio è nato a Santi Cosmo e Damiano in ...
- 28 Aug 2008, 16:08
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Peter - really useful website, thanks...and the template letters are much better than my sorry attempts previously 
- 28 Aug 2008, 16:02
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Thanks all, I will give it a shot 
- 27 Aug 2008, 20:07
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!
Sorry...I think I posted this in the wrong forum :-/
- 27 Aug 2008, 20:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Registro di leva help - please!!!
- Replies: 21
- Views: 23896
Registro di leva help - please!!!
Hi all,
I am looking for some advice and assistance in contacting the correct achive for the registro di leva of my wife's great grandfather, Olindo Gallucci.
I believe that Olindo was originally from the Campania region of Italy (possibly Castelforte). Olindo emigrated to England in the early ...
I am looking for some advice and assistance in contacting the correct achive for the registro di leva of my wife's great grandfather, Olindo Gallucci.
I believe that Olindo was originally from the Campania region of Italy (possibly Castelforte). Olindo emigrated to England in the early ...
- 08 Mar 2006, 19:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gallucci's
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8620
Re: Searching for Gallucci's
Thanks for this...I'll give it a shot 
- 08 Mar 2006, 17:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gallucci's
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8620
Re: Searching for Gallucci's
Ok so I believe that I've now narrowed it down to the Campania region of Italy on the Tyrrhenian coast. I also know that Olindo retired to Formia in the same region in 1927.
Can anyone advise how I can proceed from here and where I can look?
Cheers,
Daniel
Can anyone advise how I can proceed from here and where I can look?
Cheers,
Daniel
- 05 Dec 2005, 20:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Gallucci's
- Replies: 7
- Views: 8620
Searching for Gallucci's
I am searching for Gallucci's from either the Naples or Genoa area's (I know - quite a distance between the two).
Olindo Gallucci (b. approx 1890) married Cornelia Maio, presumably in Italy before emigrating to England where the first of their children was born in 1908 in Edmonton, North London ...
Olindo Gallucci (b. approx 1890) married Cornelia Maio, presumably in Italy before emigrating to England where the first of their children was born in 1908 in Edmonton, North London ...