Registro di leva help - please!!!

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
Rav78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 00:00
Location: Essex, England
Contact:

Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!

Post by Rav78 »

Thanks Peter
User avatar
Rav78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 00:00
Location: Essex, England
Contact:

Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!

Post by Rav78 »

Another request for help :-)

The archive has very kindly sent me the copy of Olindo's military record - obviously in Italian - would anyone be able and willing to help me translate it please?

The file is in PDF format and is about 1.2MB large.

Thanks in advance.
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!

Post by PeterTimber »

I must confess I do not even know what PDF format is? but if you can get it to me on the screen I will give it a shot. =Peter=
User avatar
Rav78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 00:00
Location: Essex, England
Contact:

Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!

Post by Rav78 »

Peter, thanks again.

I have attached the file as a jpeg image to this post...hopefully you will be able to open it.

-Daniel
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!

Post by PeterTimber »

I missed you October 1 inquiry with attachment and its only by chance did I come across it in the stored portion of incoming inquiries. somehow it never made it to the incoming window or I missed it one day and it moved along into the stored area rapidly. In any event I will give it a shot as soon as I can get the time. =Peter=
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!

Post by PeterTimber »

Dear RAV I am sorry to advise you that I willnot be able to translate the Italian army record as quickly as I would like due to other pressing needs. =Peter=
User avatar
Rav78
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: 05 Dec 2005, 00:00
Location: Essex, England
Contact:

Re: Registro di leva help - please!!!

Post by Rav78 »

Peter, no problem at all. The way I see it this record has sat there for over 100 years untranslated and unseen...a while longer isn't going to hurt :-)

I appreciate your help.

-Daniel
Post Reply